Follow cyber security best practice
When working remotely it's even more important to apply strong cyber security practices to ensure our digital systems and services are connected, protected and trusted.
Whether you are working from home or from the office, always follow the top ten tips for cyber security
Follow these five specific tips to increase your security while working remotely:
- conceal any personal or sensitive information on view during video calls
- change your default home Wi-Fi password to a strong passphrase
- cover or unplug webcams when not in use
- don't follow links or open attachments from an untrusted source
- ensure physical security measures are in place, i.e. do not share your device with family or friends and lock your device when away.
For more information visit Cyber Security Awareness Resources