We're building a digital community which connects the people who create digital things for NSW Government. We use this community to:
- share what is happening with the Design System and Standards
- let you know about events and opportunities to input
- gather your feedback on you're using the design system
- collaborate across teams
Contact the NSW Design System team
The NSW Design System is an all-of-government resource that relies on its community to grow and continuously improve. We are always looking for people interested to contribute their expertise, learnings and case studies to help evolve the Digital Design System. We want to know about the great things you’re doing to drive digital transformation in your teams.
Here’s how you can get in touch:
- Want to ask questions, contribute or send us your feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are you using the #DesignSystem? Show us @digital_nsw.
Follow or contribute to our work on GitHub
We will be putting together a roadmap for the Digital Design System on GitHub. There you will find a backlog of the tools, resources and guidance that we will be working on to deliver. In the meantime, check out our roadmap here.
Our GitHub repository contains our released code and our development work in progress.