Customer Payment Platform
Customer Payment Platform (CPP) Integration between the CRM, payment platform and to the agency finance systems enabling us to process, record payments to/from citizens. GTP provides full revenue management from Point-of-sale, fees & receipting, multi-channel payment, shopping cart, revenue reconciliation facilities. This product can be used in conjunction with another GTP service offering, such as License & Compliance Lifecycle Management, or as a standalone solution. The system is fully complaint with the PCI certification and currently facilitates over $6B payments per annum.
The CPP is the preferred and recommended whole of government payment platform.
This solution enables agencies to…
- Provide consumers with Credit Card facilities, EFTPOS, POS
- Reduced transactional merchant and setup cost
- Use the GTP Paypal payment portal
- Provide a single shopping Cart for multiple items in a single transaction
- Provide a secure gateway for online payments
- Issue payment Receipt / Invoice
- Reconcile transactions
- Reduce cost of payment processing with no upfront fee and low cost per transaction
For information on all of the CPP services, please contact GTPpartnership@customerservice.nsw.gov.au