Report a web accessibility issue
Use this form to report an accessibility issue with NSW Government’s online services and content.
What to report: Accessibility issues or barriers on NSW websites or apps. This includes web content issues as well as inaccessible documents, videos, and audio files.
Please note: We can't guarantee the time it will take to fix these issues, but we will promptly escalate your report to the appropriate product owner.
Complete the form
Time to complete this form is approximately 1-2 minutes
If you have any screenshots of the issue or can't complete the form, please email email@example.com
Privacy collection notice
The Department of Customer Service is collecting information on your experience with web accessibility issues through this form. The purpose of the collection is to identify and address web accessibility issues. You may choose whether or not to include personal information about yourself including your name, contact details and accessibility needs.
We will collect the following information from you:
- web accessibility issues
- any information about your name, contact details or accessibility needs that you choose to provide.
The Department of Customer Service will use the personal information we collect about you to action the below.
- Identify accessibility issues on Government online services and content.
- Share your comments with the Government agency, department or body responsible for the website, service or content with the issue.
- Contact you for further information or to provide you with information on the status of your report.
We may disclose this information with the Government agency, department or body responsible for the website, service or content relevant to your comment. This would usually be in the following circumstances:
- Where the Accessibility NSW team believes there is an accessibility issue to be addressed, based on your report.
Providing us with the requested information is not required by law. You may choose whether or not to report an accessibility issue.
When reporting an accessibility issue, you may choose whether or not to disclose your name, contact details, or accessibility needs. However, if you choose not to provide us with your name and contact details, we may not be able to seek further information from you or provide you with information on how the issue will be resolved.
Subject to certain conditions, you have a legal right to access and update your personal information. To access or amend your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.