You can access a broad range of digital services through GovDC. Along with space in our data centres, we offer advice about which services are best for your organisation and how to start the process.
The benefits of our data centres and services
Through our data centres, we offer high-quality digital services that are value for money and environmentally friendly. By using GovDC you get access to the following benefits:
- Security – our data centres are protected by a range of physical security.
- Uptime – we’ve had 100% uptime since 2013 and are Tier 3 certified by the Uptime Institute
- Resilience – we offer resilient data storage through our paired data centres
- Value for money – whole of government rate
- Diverse suppliers – our suppliers come from a range of established organisations
- Environmental impact – we hold a 4.5 star energy rating in the national standard for data centres (NABERS)
What services do GovDC offer?
The main services that GovDC offers are:
- Secure data storage in our data centres
- Network as a service
- Internet gateway as a service
- Access to services in the cloud
We also offer help and advice to help organisations understand how our services might work for them. This includes help with:
- Information about which services are relevant for your organisation
- Preparing a business case for your organisation
- The process of accessing and migrating services
How to sign up
To sign up for space in our data centres please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To access any of our other services, go to buy.nsw – cloud procurement platform
For more information
Contact us if you would like more information about our services, or how you might use them in your organisation. Contact us at email@example.com